VIEW OUR EXCLUSIVE lifeafterdeath (Dave Navarro) & Al Diaz COLLECTIONS
West Chelsea Contemporary is proud to present Duel Diagnosis, an immersive exhibition featuring the artistic duo Dave Navarro and PADHiA. As a collaborative Duel Diagnosis seeks to bring new perspectives and deeper understanding to the experience of mental health through their artistic endeavors. Their raw and vulnerable artworks create a space for reflection and connection. Alongside Duel Diagnosis will be a selection of works by featured artist Al Diaz, a first-generation subway graffiti artist.
So much to say and share… The last few months have been a whirlwind … We are proud to exhibit many new series— approx 140 new works, at West Chelsea Contemporary @wcc.art including Beyond the Surface Forms of Life, the Nervous System Series, and the Regal Rors. We will be delving into the work and the meaning behind it in the coming days. It was our hope to leave our guests with a certain feeling that’s hard to put into words and from the feedback we’ve been getting, we think we pulled that off… and that means more to us than anything. The show is open to the public for the next 6 weeks, thru April 17. Hope you get to experience it in person!
The show also proudly features:
• A freshhh exhibit by @albert_diaz1
• Collaborations with @riskrock
• "In The End It Was All A Smile: A short film about the Nervous System" in collaboration with @liamlynch111 , props by @lindastrawberry special thank u to @toddnewman
• Our first NFT drop thru @lgnd.art , featuring clips from our short film- In The End It Was All A Smile
• Spectacular limited edition show prints by @garylichtensteineditions
both for DD and also in collaboration with @albert_diaz1 and also silkscreens by @mobyartsla
• "Let’s Go For A Ride…" a sculpture by @dueldiagnosis x @designby3.6.9
YEAAAA so that’s a lot, for now enjoy these few short peeks of about 1/4 of the show… we can’t wait to show you more!
- Duel Diagnosis
Dave & PADHiA